Friday, November 27, 2009

all's fair in love, war and jenga

it seems that i've given up a tad on blogging recently. sorry. well, sorry if you care, which no one probably does, and that's fine with me.

i'm meant to be studying for my first lot of yr 12 assessments at the moment so i assume you can understand my logic at deciding this is the prime opportunity to rekindle my relationship with my dear blog here.

i must admit i have already been doing some pretty intense procrastinating already today, namely in the form of etsy where i found this absolutely-incredibly-marvelously-beautifully-splendidly-amazingly-awesome ring.























its made from watch parts and i'm absolutely in love with but of course they only ship to america! leaving me depressed and annoyed that had i been studying like i was meant i would've have never known about and would've saved myself some heartache. actually, do you know anyone in america?? wait, no. it's better to just get over it...

bye.

1 comment:

  1. ever since the rossman left the blogging scene its just kinda died ey.....

    :)

    ReplyDelete